Pending upstream release of cloud-init 22.3 on Tuesday, August 16th 2022

We have scheduled the upstream 22.3 release for Tuesday, August 16th, 2022.

For any features and bug fixes desired for this release, we would like
to have any pull requests merged by the end of day Monday, August
15th.

If there are branches in progress that people would like to make into
cloud-init 22.3, please let us know here or in IRC on Libera in the
#cloud-init channel. We will do our best to help shepherd that content
into 22.3.

Once qualified, cloud-init version 22.3 will also be published into
Ubuntu Bionic, Focal, and Jammy.

The entire 2022 cloud-init release schedule can be viewed here:
https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/cloud-init-2022-release-schedule/25413

Thanks,
James