From: Philip Allison [mailto:mangobrain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2010 10:03 AM
To: Garrett Serack
Cc: coapp-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Coapp-developers] Conversion to/from UNIX-style build systems?

On 9 April 2010 17:36, Garrett Serack <garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So part of CoApp is the evolution of some seriously cool magic that I've been working on for the last couple of years.
>
> Tools that can take absolutely any existing build process and turn it
> into Visual Studio project files. I've done this on about 100 projects
> already, and it's pretty damn cool

^^ This. :D  This is the sort of thing I'm interested in, because getting this right is - IMHO - of critical importance if packaging for CoApp, and keeping those packages up to date, is going to be a realistic prospect.  (Not to say that there aren't a lot of other, equally important problems to solve, but this is one of the first ones that needs solving to really prove feasibility.)

When do we get to take a look? ;)

Regards,
Phil