From: Roberto Carlos González Flores [iscrobertogonzalez@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2010 1:30 PM
To: Garrett Serack
Cc: coapp-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Coapp-developers] Wiki is live again

Thanks Garret, I registered my self and got an error:

/content/body/pre, Object reference not set to an instance of an object. (click for details)

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at MindTouch.Deki.Script.XmlNodePlainTextReadonlyByteStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
   at MindTouch.Deki.Script.Buffer.ReadNextStreamChunk()
   at MindTouch.Deki.Script.Buffer.Read()
   at MindTouch.Deki.Script.UTF8Buffer.Read()
   at MindTouch.Deki.Script.Scanner.NextCh()
   at MindTouch.Deki.Script.Scanner.Init(Int32 l, Int32 c)
   at MindTouch.Deki.Script.DekiScriptParser.Parse(Stream source, Int32 line, Int32 column)
   at MindTouch.Deki.Script.Dom.DekiScriptDomBuilder.Build(XmlElement current, List`1 list)

It seems that my user was aggregated correctly, maybe I can fix it, with a little time and if we have access to the code.

--
Moxi!!