So I'm jumping into the CoApp with both feet...

... and I'm already in the IRC channel (freenode #coapp).  And I'm not the
only one!

This is just a little hello (as evidence of being human) and an extremely
brief intro.

I've been a relatively silent discussion member on Subversion (SVN) since
before their 1.0 milestone, and am primarily a VB/VB.NET developer (whenever
I actually program).  I've used InnoSetup and NSIS install scripts, in
addition to MSI packager tools.  PowerShell, for one, is a very powerful
environment for the Windows platform.

I would like to contribute by helping guide/outreach other VB.NET developers
who would ostensibly target the CoApp environment.  Although C/C# are the
languages for CoApp, there will always be other .NET programmers in the mix.

Cheers.

- nasser

Follow ups