Visual Studio Dependencies

Just a note before I forget it.

One requirement I have for CoApp is a library dependency checkbox
added into Visual Studio.

That is to say; Suppose I am writing some software with an open source
dependency, I want to see a dialog added to Visual Studio which lets
me select various shared libraries as a dependencies which should in
turn be installed and linked to my software on build time.

I should also be able to say which version of the dependency I want to
link to should I want something different than the most recent (Major,
Minor or Specific).  Obviously, this should default to the most
recent.

--
Ted Bullock <tbullock@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Follow ups