From: coapp-developers-bounces+garretts=microsoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:coapp-developers-bounces+garretts=microsoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of alternate_rg@xxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2010 3:10 PM
To: 'William A. Rowe Jr.'; coapp-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Coapp-developers] Common library paths

>> alternate_rg@xxxxxx wrote:
>> I  think like Ted Bullok, that the CoApp directory is ok, because
>> CoApp is the publisher and identified in the directory structure by
itself.

> William A. Rowe Jr. wrote:
 > Is CoApp a publisher or a product?

CoApp is a product, but it is a publisher product of other products. It's really not so easy... :D

> I  think like Ted Bullok, that the CoApp directory is ok, because
> CoApp is the publisher and identified in the directory structure by
itself.

Is CoApp a publisher or a product?

I'd think Program Files\CodePlex Foundation\CoApp might make more sense?

In any case, thinking about this last night, it seems rational to create a root symlink of \CoApp to that CoApp directory, since there are plenty of implications of path names containing spaces.