CoApp conference call and Presentation

I'd like to set up a time we can have a presentation and conference call so people have an opportunity to ask some questions, and perhaps get introduced to the larger vision that I have.

I can schedule a live-meeting where you can connect with your PC.

I could do even do two, if we need two different times.

I'm pretty flexible, but I could do one Friday (tomorrow) afternoon, and perhaps another one Saturday morning?.

Yes? No? What Time?

Garrett Serack | Microsoft's Open Source Software Developer | Microsoft Corporation
Office:(425)706-7939                                       email/messenger: garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
blog: http://fearthecowboy.com<http://fearthecowboy.com/>                                      twitter: @fearthecowboy<http://twitter.com/fearthecowboy>

I don't make the software you use; I make the software you use better on Windows.

GIF image

Follow ups