Re: Thinking abotu testing CoApp's tools.

For testing, I usually go with the "everything's a failure until the few
success use-cases actually succeed" mantra.

That being said, basic testing parameters should be based on OS,
architecture, and security clearance (admin or std-user).  Individual
tools/libraries could get rated based on expected input-output (to give some
leniency prior to "absolute failure").

All other testing criteria would be contingent on the tool/library's narrow
purpose.  The GUI would get tested based on environment factors, too.... but
i'm not too big a fan of absolute TDD/Unit Testing prior to writing actual
code.

- nasser