From: coapp-developers-bounces+garretts=microsoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:coapp-developers-bounces+garretts=microsoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roberto Carlos González Flores
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 8:55 AM
To: coapp-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Coapp-developers] CoApp from different perspectives

User:
I want a easy way to report a bug, and be integrated with that bug report maybe with notifications or something if I suscribe my application (after all its free and opensource)

Developer:
We need a faster and easy way to reproduce a Bug maybe with a standard process that informs me with useful data to reproduce a bug and to fix it!

Something more human, not like a robot bug reporter and invisible solver mechanism (maybe for the others that not report or live with the bug), something like: hey User I'm a developer and I take your problem like it was mine, so lets communicate when it would be necesary to solve it quickly.

__
* My applications are automagically kept up to date (?)
Only if I want it that way, maybe I want to keep my old libraries or versions for my convenience. But it would be a nice feature.

2010/5/6 Geoffroy Couprie <geo.couprie@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geo.couprie@xxxxxxxxx>>
On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 9:31 AM, Adam Kennedy
<adamkennedybackup@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:adamkennedybackup@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
> On 6 May 2010 17:09, Geoffroy Couprie <geo.couprie@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geo.couprie@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>> The system administrator:
>> *I can easily deploy and update applications on my servers/on my
>> user's computers
>
> ... and out across my entire network automatically via Active
> Directory group policy.

Of course :)