Re: Code?

On 5/17/2010 7:15 PM, Rivera, Rafael wrote:
Hey Olaf,

Glad to hear you made it home in time! I think last we all spoke, we
needed a license before code could be committed. I'm sure that's on
Garrett's long TODO list.

/rafael

On 5/17/2010 5:54 PM, Olaf van der Spek wrote:
Hey,

Did everybody have a good flight? Turns out I was back just in time,
the volcano ashes were over the Netherlands again today.

Is there any code in the VCS yet? If so, I can't find it.