Dear Microsoft, Thanks!

Slightly belated, but I'd just like to thank Microsoft and Garrett for the CoApp event that's just past. It's fantastic to see a company like Microsoft covering the (very sizable) cost for an event like this. It was great to attend and I know everyone had a great time and found the experience wholeheartedly worthwhile!

....although I think we could all use a little more practise at bowling whilst under the influence. Those gutters didn't know what hit them.

Regards,

	Trent.

Follow ups