Re: Anyone with OData experience out there?

On 5/20/2010 12:09 PM, Mark Stone wrote:
Having said that, the Odata stuff is pretty new and not fully baked
yet. That's good news and bad news. The bad news is that it doesn't do
everything one might want in the most elegant way (as Trent noted).
The good news is that the Odata team at should be pretty open to input
and its early enough for them to still make changes.

I can connect you guys to the Odata developers if that would be helpful.

That would be useful.  Some of the stuff I'm curious about at the moment:

a) Is the DataServiceProvider project included in the SDK samples a complete implementation of the OData query spec stuff? If not, how close is it, how much is missing?

b) Is everyone using that project, or was it just a sample, not intended for production? Are there any examples of other odata.svc-type apps that aren't based on programmatic construction in C# or SQL Server driven?

c) I don't know what I don't know ;-) So any assistance on that matter would be helpful :>