Mumble ... like IRC, but voice.

I've started a channel for CoApp using Mumble (http://mumble.sourceforge.net) on the "Mumble 1.2.2 Freemont CA USA" server, in the channel CoApp (pw: CoApp)

I'm going to hang out there as well as IRC, in case anyone wants to use voice instead of text :D

Oh, when you install Mumble, go into the settings turn on advanced mode, and turn up the voice quality all the way.

I work with it set to "Push-to-talk" and you can set the PTT key in the 'shortcuts' page (add a shortcut key for the Push-to-talk function... 'suppress' makes the keypress/mousepress not pass thru to other apps. I use mousebutton 4)

Oh, and turn off 'overlay' on the overlay page. It makes some apps cry (including Visual Studio)

Garrett Serack | Microsoft's Open Source Software Developer | Microsoft Corporation
Office:(425)706-7939                                       email/messenger: garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
blog: http://fearthecowboy.com<http://fearthecowboy.com/>                                      twitter: @fearthecowboy<http://twitter.com/fearthecowboy>

I don't make the software you use; I make the software you use better on Windows.

GIF image