CoApp IRC Cloaks Available!

Our Freenode operator friend mgdm has pushed our IRC channel (#coapp)
paperwork through and we can now register shiny /cloaks/. Cloaks are
just strings of text that replace your hostname/IP information on the
IRC network. In our case, we were given the /coapp/ namespace. The
format we must follow is:

/coapp/<role>/nick (dns friendly characters only)

Here's the initial list of users and cloaks I submitted (in no order,
promise). I know I forgot a bunch of you, I apologize. Just reply with
your *role* and *freenode registered nick* and I'll store and forward.

fearthecowboy:  /coapp/lead/fearthecowboy
alkaline:       /coapp/developer/alkaline
auroraeosrose:  /coapp/developer/auroraeosrose
tnelson:        /coapp/developer/tnelson
tbullock:       /coapp/developer/tbullock
rrivera:        /coapp/developer/rrivera