From: coapp-developers-bounces+garretts=microsoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:coapp-developers-bounces+garretts=microsoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eric Schultz
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2010 11:05 PM
To: coapp-developers
Subject: [Coapp-developers] Requiring non-CoApp MSI's

I haven't seen this come up in the mailing lists or the wiki but I'm wondering what thought has been put into the usage scenario where a package requires software non-CoApp. The main example in my mind would be a package that requires the newest version of the .NET Framework but the user doesn't currently have that. Will CoApp quietly figure out what to do like all other packages or will CoApp notify the user and provide an easy mechanism for getting the required software or is this something outside the purview of CoApp even?

Eric