Re: Icons/Logos

That's pretty cool!

I'll see who I can get to sponsor this; if cash is available, perhaps that's the answer.

From: coapp-developers-bounces+garretts=microsoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:coapp-developers-bounces+garretts=microsoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rivera, Rafael
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 4:09 PM
To: coapp-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Coapp-developers] Icons/Logos

I've had success with branding via 99designs.com, uses a submission/vote system and yields very high quality work. Just an alternative if you need.

/rafael

On 7/19/2010 6:53 PM, Garrett Serack wrote:
I think we're going to need some visual identity for CoApp.

I'd like to hold an icon/logo design contest. Basically I think we need a nice scalable icon (looks good at all resolutions) and has a distinct identity that sets it apart from the things around it.

I'll see if I can dig up someone to sponsor a nice prize (an xbox 360 maybe?)  and we'll have folks on the mailing list vote for their favorite choice.

Ideas?