Engine - Teds initial take

Hi Folks,

I just committed a couple hours of thought towards the coapp-engine to:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~tbullock/coapp-engine/experiment/changes

This does profoundly little at the moment but does specify the
beginnings of the coapp engine event loop that I have envisioned. I
would have liked to get  more out the door last weekend, but didn't as
I encountered a variety of social problems that aren't terribly
relevant. So what we have is an hour or so of coding sitting at a
table in McDonalds.

The engine is stored inside the libcoapp project, the second project
in the solution is called chip which means "coapp has install powers".

Anyway, the mcdonalds manager is booting me out into the dangerous
world so I have to go.  Take a look at what I put together.  Comments
are welcome. Later.

--
Ted Bullock <tbullock@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Follow ups