Re: Questions, Questions, Questions

ROFL

From: coapp-developers-bounces+garretts=microsoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:coapp-developers-bounces+garretts=microsoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rivera, Rafael
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2010 5:50 PM
To: Eric Schultz
Cc: coapp-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Coapp-developers] Questions, Questions, Questions

Oh, sorry. Wow. I just fell into that GUID-being-a-real-GUID trap that was just talked about moments ago. Yikes.

/rafael

On 8/12/2010 8:49 PM, Eric Schultz wrote:
Rafael,

We want to be able to provide a consistent ID for a package no matter how many times its built. By using the package name, version, architecture and the publisher's public key token, the same package will always have the same ID.

Eric