Code Guidlines: about copyright statements

Hey folks,

To keep consistency (and please the StyleCop VS plugin, if we choose to use it) let's stick with the following for file headers:

//-----------------------------------------------------------------------
// <copyright company="CoApp Project">
//     Copyright (c) 2010 [CONTRUBUTOR NAME]. All rights reserved.
// </copyright>
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------

If more than one person is contributing to it, duplicate the [CONTRIBUTOR NAME] line.

In the event that we're importing code from somewhere else,  preserve the original notice, and if changes are being made place an additional notice above the original (like stuff from my gsToolkit project):

//-----------------------------------------------------------------------
// <copyright company="CoApp Project">
//     Original Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
//     Changes Copyright (c) 2010  Garrett Serack. All rights reserved.
// </copyright>
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------

// -----------------------------------------------------------------------
// Original Code:
// (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation -- All rights reserved
// This code is licensed under the MS-PL
// http://www.opensource.org/licenses/ms-pl.html
// Courtesy of the Open Source Technology Center: http://port25.technet.com

Garrett Serack | Microsoft's Open Source Software Developer | Microsoft Corporation
Office:(425)706-7939                                       email/messenger: garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
blog: http://fearthecowboy.com<http://fearthecowboy.com/>                                      twitter: @fearthecowboy<http://twitter.com/fearthecowboy>

I don't make the software you use; I make the software you use better on Windows.

GIF image