CoApp Package System Modifications

The question I asked about modifying the registry and path information made
me think some more about what type of system modifications CoApp packages
should be allowed to do. Here are a few I can think of (they pretty much
come from the Wix schemas and the relevant elements are in included in
parens):

-Ability to search for applications on the system that aren't controlled by
CoApp (AppSearch)
-Moving, Copying and Removing files and folders on the system (CopyFile,
MoveFile, CreateFolder, etc.)
-Making sure certain files are on the system (IniSearch, FileSearch) -- I
don't see why we should have this
-Adding MIME types to the system (MIME)
-Add Services (InstallService)
-Edit ACLs on files and registry entries (Permission)
-Register type liibraries (TypeLib)
-Modifications to the firewall (FilewallException,RemoteAddress)
-Registering game in the Game Explorer (Game)
-Adding users (User)

There are some more related to IIS, MSMQ and COM+ but these seemed to be the
most relevant.