From: coapp-developers-bounces+garretts=microsoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:coapp-developers-bounces+garretts=microsoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Garrett Serack
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 3:26 PM
To: Eric Schultz (wwahammy@xxxxxxxxx)
Cc: coapp-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Coapp-developers] Updated coapp-bootstrap

Hey Eric,

I've updated the coapp-bootstrap binary for the MSIs http://coapp.org/custom/coapp-boostrap.zip

This version actually works on XP ... Rafael & I debugged many bugs in this one. :D

I'm making the changes to support better policies in coapp-testpackagemaker right now.

Garrett Serack | Microsoft's Open Source Software Developer | Microsoft Corporation
Office:(425)706-7939                                       email/messenger: garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
blog: http://fearthecowboy.com<http://fearthecowboy.com/>                                      twitter: @fearthecowboy<http://twitter.com/fearthecowboy>

I don't make the software you use; I make the software you use better on Windows.

GIF image