Re: CoApp Logo...

The open source logo doesn't do anything for me.  It looks like an
incomplete circle... sorta like an infinite number of open source projects.
 Also, the trademark thing does come into play.

Abstracting out the colors/sizes of the cube design would render the same
effect as the incomplete circle.

- nasser

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 10:38 AM, Andreas Schiffler <aschiffler@xxxxxxxxxxxx