Second Alpha Bits!

I've pushed the second CoApp alpha bits out.

What that means is, right now, it installs and runs correctly on my dev and my test boxes(Win7 & Server2008r2) with and without UAC...  and my test box (XP SP3) ...

It should be functional, but quite a few rough edges...

You can install it by installing any coapp-based-msi  (like, say coapp itself :D).  CoApp Toolkit is:

               http://coapp.org/coapp.toolkit.msi

When you download that and run It, it'll create a c:\apps folder, and install coapp.toolkit into it:

After that, you can run the command like from the command prompt:

"c:\apps\.installed\OUTERCURVE FOUNDATION\coapp.toolkit-1.0.2.360-any\coapp-1.0.2. 360-any.exe" --help

Or try running

"c:\apps\.installed\OUTERCURVE FOUNDATION\coapp.toolkit-1.0.2.338-any\coapp-1.0.2.338-any.exe" list packages

Should show that there is CoApp.Toolkit, Mono.Security and DeploymentToolsFoundation installed.

The UAC stuff *should* be resolved.
Feel free to play around, it doesn't do too damn much without some packages... Eric and I are working quick as we can :D

Garrett Serack | Microsoft Open Source Software Developer | Microsoft Corporation
Office:(425)706-7939                                       email/messenger: garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
blog: http://fearthecowboy.com<http://fearthecowboy.com/>                                      twitter: @fearthecowboy<http://twitter.com/fearthecowboy>

I don't make the software you use; I make the software you use better on Windows.

GIF image

Follow ups