From: Adam Baxter [voltagex@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2011 6:58 PM
To: Garrett Serack; coapp-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Coapp-developers] Blogged: "Shallow-forking a project" for #CoApp

So the libjpeg example in your post already had .vcxproj files for it?

What extra steps would be required for a project that's never had a
Windows/Visual C++ build? Let's assume for the moment that it'd be
simple enough not to require any Windows-specific code changes, and
that we're only talking about taking make/automake files and
converting the build process over for Visual Studio.