PropertySheetParser notes

Eric,

Before I forget, I wanted to mention that I updated the RuleProperty (for the property sheet support) to support collections in compound values.

I dunno if you needed that, but it turned out that I did.

Example: (the source:c-files = { ... }  )

.target[grep.exe] {

    // identifies the original name of the target (so that when detected, it gets renamed)
    original-name:gnugrep.exe;

    // sets the target build type (DLL, EXE or LIB)
    type: exe;

    // adds files as a source file
    source:c-files = {
        "*.c",
        "*.cxx"
    };

    source:resource-files="*.rc";
    source:header-files="*.h";

    // removes files matching <filt> as a source file
    ignore-source:"*.cpp";

    // adds files matching <filt> as libraries
    libraries: {
        "foo.lib"
    };
};

Also, the .Values collection will always return something--either the collection of elements, if the property isn't a collection, it returns the Value as a single item.

Hmm. I think I'm going to write some documentation up for this.