Shallow-forking win-iconv

I've had a basic attempt at converting win-iconv (in preparation for wget)
to build in VS2010. It will build if you right click the relevant source
file and hit compile, but not as a solution because the test file redeclares
methods that the main file uses. I'm not sure how build order and build
dependencies work with VC++ projects.

The code is over at BitBucket at the moment - I imported it from Subversion,
and hg-git will be able to send it over to Git.

https://bitbucket.org/voltagex/coapp-winiconv/

It's pretty terrible right now, but I'm impressed that I was able to get
this far. My main problems are with getting the VCProj to do what I want
(How do I output both an exe and a dll file at the same time?)

--Adam

Follow ups