Re: [Part2] some comments on MinGW and Gnulib and Shallow-forking a project

Laura,

Just want to provide some insight. MSBuild is the executable that can be
used to build VS project file from the command line. I wouldn't be surprised
if VS does that in the background actually. MSDN has some resources on that
I think.

Eric