From: coapp-developers-bounces+garretts=microsoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [coapp-developers-bounces+garretts=microsoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Fredrik Sundqvist [fsundqvist@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2011 4:39 PM
To: coapp-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Coapp-developers] CoApp logo?

Hi Garrett,

I saw your CoApp logo brainstorming on Twitter and got an idea how the
CoApp logo could look like (see attached file).

I am not the maker of the logo, but if you like it (and want to use
it) I can ask the creator if we can use it for the CoApp project. The
logo was designed for another project but we will probably use another
logo for that.

Hälsningar,
Fredrik Sundqvist