A new member in CoApp

I'd also like to introduce a new member of our team; Tim Rogers.

Tim is a new full time employee at Microsoft who started this week, and as he just found out yesterday (his first day in the office), is going to be working as a full-time test resource for CoApp.

Tim has a few words about himself;

"Tim Rogers is new to Microsoft, fresh out of college.  He has been living in Iowa, attending Iowa State University.  Major interests include technical theater, bicycles, strategy games, and reading.  Tim insists that he is a boring and unimaginative person, so throwing rocks and other things at him is to be encouraged.  This bio was written by the aforementioned boring and unimaginative person.

Feel free to adjust or make things up to your hearts content."

Apparently, Tim likes to talk about himself in the third person.

Tim is going to start by tackling the orchestration and test writing for the CoApp engine-the component that gets the most end-user exposure.

As he gets up to speed, he'll likely start blogging and filling in the documentation where he can as well.

The Garrett welcomes Tim!

Garrett Serack | Microsoft Open Source Software Developer | Microsoft Corporation
Office:(425)706-7939                                       email/messenger: garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
blog: http://fearthecowboy.com<http://fearthecowboy.com/>                                      twitter: @fearthecowboy<http://twitter.com/fearthecowboy>

I don't make the software you use; I make the software you use better on Windows.

GIF image

Follow ups