Re: shallow forking feedback

Hi,

Moving "My Documents" does not move your home directory.  Your home is still
at C:\Users\Andreas and that is where AppData lives along with the temp
directories within it.  Only the Documents directory is now pointing to a
new place.

Try one of these articles for an after-the-install method of moving all of
C:\Users.
http://serverfault.com/questions/8187/whats-the-best-way-to-move-c-users-to-d-users-under-vista-w7
http://joshmouch.wordpress.com/2007/04/07/change-user-profile-folder-location-in-vista/

Trevor.