Re: shallow forking feedback

Hi Rafael,

no - my system is not that messed up. I used a standard feature of Win7 and created a username with a space in it; nothing was ever moved.

I have C: (small SSD), D: (DVD) and E: (big HD). Here is how you get to my state:
- install system clean on C: and format E:
- add user(s) with a space in the name
- create new folders for Desktop/Pictures/Documents/Music etc. on E: (using same path as already exists on C:) - use Properties of Desktop/Pictures/Documents/Music etc. to "Move" folders from C: to E: (one selects the previously created folder) - create new folders for Programs and Programs(x86) (using same path as already exists on C:) - manually modify target folder in MSI/setup.exe installation dialog of programs (i.e. VisualStudio) so they end up on E:

Cheers,
Andreas