Re: LaunchPad

Off the top of my head, and others *please* correct me
* Mailing list delivery reliability - sometimes we were unsure if
everyone was getting messages
* General launchpad.net slowness
* Bazaar feels a lot less flexible than alternatives
* Less integration on launchpad.net with source control than say,
Github or BitBucket
* We couldn't set up a wiki/webpage the way we wanted, and had to look to Github