Re: CoApp Conference Call Today 2pm PDT

July 7th wasn't monday......

On 11/07/2011 12:48 PM, Garrett Serack wrote:
I'm hosting a CoApp conference call today--July 7th, 2011--to talk about
where we are, and what's next and to answer anyone's questions they may
have.

The conference call is using Microsoft Lync, you download the necessary
bits *here
<http://r.office.microsoft.com/r/rlidOC10?clid=1033&p1=4&p2=1041&pc=oc&ver=4&subver=0&bld=7185&bldver=0>*

*Details*

Monday, July 7th, 2011
14:00PM PDT (that's 21:00 GMT)

You can listen in and attend by clicking *here
<https://join.microsoft.com/meet/garretts/HZ96LF57>*

Or, join by Phone (Conference ID: 640823217)
Toll free +18883203585

Find a local number <https://join.microsoft.com/dialin>

If this works out nicely, we'll do this more often--even once a week?

<http://fearthecowboy.com/>

*Garrett**Serack* | Microsoft Open Source Software Developer |
*Microsoft Corporation
Office*:(425)706-7939 *email*/*messenger*: garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*blog*: http://fearthecowboy.com <http://fearthecowboy.com/> *twitter*:
@fearthecowboy <http://twitter.com/fearthecowboy>

*/I don't make the software you use; I make the software you use better
on Windows./***