Re: Windows Library Loading Changes

I don't recall any coapp components having registered filetypes, so pretty much kills this one.

/rafael

On 7/12/2011 8:17 PM, Eric Schultz wrote:
Hey all,

I just looked at the security advisory and the new Windows APIs for setting default search directories for DLLs (http://support.microsoft.com/KB/2533623). I skimmed them looking for a way in which this affects CoApp and nothing jumps out at me. At the same time, I'm no expert on the Windows API so I thought I'd send it out to the list and see if anyone else felt this would have an effect CoApp. Any worries on this or are we a-okay?

Eric