Could someone do a comparison chart between RPM & Apt-get command lines

I want to make sure that the CoApp cli is as comfortable as possible to folks used to Linux package management tools.

Honestly, I haven't stopped to look at the command lines for RPM and Apt-get, and if someone could spare an hour and come up with a chart that compares them, so we can either choose one to be close to, or find the happy medium that serves everyone's needs, I'd be ever so grateful.

It'd be worth a couple entries in the coapp-shallow-fork-contest :D

Just stick it in the wiki (https://github.com/coapp/coapp.org/wiki)