CoApp dev tools/CoApp tools

Hello all,

The instructions for shallow forking include a link to a "current
build of the CoApp tools", and then there is a more recent post
linking to "the CoApp delevoper tools". My initial assumption was that
they were talking about the same thing, and the latter was a packaged
version created since the instructions were written.

I'm a little embarrassed at how long it took me to work out that my
assumption was wrong, and they don't contain the same thing (notably,
trace.exe isn't in coapp.devtools).

Would it be worth pointing out somewhere that coapp.devtools doesn't
contain everything required to build packages? (Or maybe it's supposed
to and trace.exe is missing inadvertantly)

Nye