Re: New Command line interface spec

Maybe i'm just ignorant about powershell but it seems to me that powershell
commands do not follow such a format. Looking through the list of powershell
commands I don't see any that follow the format "[command]
[(noun)-(subcommand)]". However many seem to follow the format
"[(command)-(noun)] [subcommand]".

Doesn't that mean if you want it to follow powershell it should be as
follows: coapp-list-package, coapp-install, coapp-remove, etc?