Shallow Fork Sprint Weekend

Shallow Forking Sprint Weekend!<http://coapp.org/posts/2011/08/25/Shallow-Forking-Sprint-Weekend>

A little close to short notice, but as we're getting close to the end of August, I thought we should do a sprint to get a bunch more shallow-forks done.

So for this weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), I'm going to spend as much time online on IRC and Lync (and Skype if needs be) to give live assistance to anyone doing shallow forks.

As well, for every person that submits at least one shallow fork, I'll give two bonuses:

  1.  Double their points/entries earned this weekend in the final draw for the prizes.
  2.  Let them pick one of the third-level prizes to get right away (any one item from XBox live subscription, 4000 Microsoft points, Xbox Controllers, Xbox Headsets ,Arc Keyboards, Sidewinder Keyboards, One of serveral XBox games, ... I think there is a few more things in there too!)

So, yeah, come join us on IRC<irc://irc.freenode.net/#coapp> and/or on the online conference call:

You can dial-in or use the free Lync client:

________________________________
Meeting Details:
Join online meeting, starting 10:30AM PDT Friday<https://join.microsoft.com/meet/garretts/HZ96LF57>

Join by Phone
Toll Free: 1(888)320-3585
Conference ID: 640823217
First online meeting?<http://r.office.microsoft.com/r/rlidOC10?clid=1033&p1=4&p2=1041&pc=oc&ver=4&subver=0&bld=7185&bldver=0>

Garrett Serack | Microsoft Open Source Software Developer | Microsoft Corporation
Office:(425)706-7939                                       email/messenger: garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
blog: http://fearthecowboy.com<http://fearthecowboy.com/>                                      twitter: @fearthecowboy<http://twitter.com/fearthecowboy>

I don't make the software you use; I make the software you use better on Windows.

GIF image

Follow ups