Re: Idea for package comments/feedback/ratings

I suspect we'll just use the built-in IE control... we're not likely going to push it hard enough to matter what we do with it.

________________________________
From: Adam Baxter [voltagex@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 11:34 PM
To: Garrett Serack
Cc: coapp-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Coapp-developers] Idea for package comments/feedback/ratings

The only thing we’d have to do is put in a browser control into the UI (and we can obviously lock what it can do down), and present the appropriate view to the user.

We could either use the IE WPF widget, or it turns out there is another based on the Chromium/Webkit engine : http://awesomium.com/ … which sports a WPF control as well.

What do y’all think?

I feel very strange saying this, but IE9 would probably be suitable and because it's IE, probably the most "well supported" in terms of gluing together nicely with C#

Or, we could always wait for IE10 ;)

It's a real pity about Awesomium's license.

--Adam