New Beta2 Binaries!

Ok, I've managed to get things working and stable enough that I think I can risk letting some folks actually start testing the binaries again!

** BEFORE YOU START **
If you've run *any* of my installers in the past, You really really really want to run this first (and grab it again if you've run it before anyway):

     http://coapp.org/resources/wipe-coapp.cmd

Run that from the command line, and it will make sure that everything gets cleaned up and pristine.

I've got three packages up that you can install and play with:

     http://coapp.org/resources/coapp.devtools-1.1.2.1224-any.msi
     http://coapp.org/resources/node.js-0.5.9.0-x86.msi
     http://coapp.org/resources/coapp.toolkit-1.1.2.1257-any.msi

The last one is implicitly installed by the others, so you really don't need to install it.

Once they've been installed, you should be able to open up a new command prompt and run the following apps:

    coapp.exe   (this is the command line client -- try out some commands, see --help )
    ptk.exe   (this is the porting toolkit, should be working again!)
    autopackage.exe   (the packaging tool. Uh, I really got to get some howtos done for that.)
    simplesigner.exe   (the tool that can digitally sign binaries (and other stuff too) )
    Scan.exe   (the static analysis code scanning tool)
    node.exe   (node.js 0.5.9.0 )

I'm going to try to get the feed up and running tomorrow, after that you should be able to see new software by using the command line client too.

If you find bugs, start filing them on github:
cli bugs: http://github.com/coapp/cli/issues
autopackage bugs: https://github.com/coapp/autopackage/issues
simplesigner bugs: https://github.com/coapp/simplesigner/issues
other bugs:  https://github.com/coapp/toolkit/issues