Awesome documentation for CoApp

Folks,

This is my first post here, so Hello All!
The documentation seems to be in early stage of development.
AFAIS, the idea is to have it developed and hosted as GitHub Wiki pages.
Is that so?
Is the Wiki for documentation really a good idea?

I think there could be a better approach and results [1] achieved,
very simple in form, reach in content, beautifully presented, minimal,
based on human-friendly input format (Markdown, reStructuredText, etc.),
with multiple output formats possible (e.g. Sphinx is a good example).

[1] Slides 28-74 http://warpspire.com/talks/documentation/

Best regards,