From: coapp-developers-bounces+garretts=microsoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [coapp-developers-bounces+garretts=microsoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Garrett Serack [garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 6:26 PM
To: coapp-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Coapp-developers] Website documentation progress

I've done some more work on the website, just a couple of updates:

- I've added google +1 and facebook "like" buttons to pages and articles where appropriate.

- The videos actually work right on Firefox now, and should scale nicely to the size of the window.

- I've got google analytics back in there, so we can get some semblance of tracking info.

- a bunch of general cleanups in the code, removed some dead crap out of docpad.

- a page can now specifiy a 'docid' in the front matter (the stuff at the top between the --- and the --- lines ).  Once you put a docid in the header of a page, you can link to it using a markdown reference-style link, so that :

     if you run into trouble check the [ptk documentation][reference:ptk]

would render out as:

     if you run into trouble check the ptk documentation<http://coapp.org/reference/ptk.html>

The nice part about that, is that we can move the pages around and the links will still be correct.

I'm going to have it index the images as well, so you can just specify the name of the image, and it will find it and build the correct url (providing we don't run into duplicate filenames of images :)