Re: Original Photoshop File of CoApp logo

If you don't mind, I'd like to have the design guy I work with, Joel
Meine (http://www.joelmeine.com), take a crack at it. Illustrator is
his editor of choice and we can import Illustrator files into
Expression Blend and Design to create the XAML from it. The logo is
simple enough that I think he could get it done in no time.

Eric