Re: I think we'll want to fork gnulib

SWEET!

From: coapp-developers-bounces+garretts=microsoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [coapp-developers-bounces+garretts=microsoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Vincent Povirk [madewokherd@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 9:40 PM
To: coapp-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Coapp-developers] I think we'll want to fork gnulib

Just FYI, I've pushed a gnulib fork and a single project using it, tinycdb.

Actually, tinycdb only needs this for one function, getopt, and only
in cdb.exe, not libcdb.dll.

I had to make the following changes to make this work:
 * Add gnulib\lib to the cdb project include path.
 * Manually create headers in gnulib/lib from the .h.in files and from
some files in build-aux/snippets. (I still don't know how I'm meant to
generate them.)
 * Add a config.h to the cdb project and ensure it's in the include path.
 * Add getopt.c from gnulib to the cdb project.
 * Define _GL_UNUSED to an empty string in config.h.

Surprisingly, I did not have to modify any existing files.