Re: Building CoApp from the command line

Hi Garrett,

So, I'm back home and I have just tried to build the CoApp.
And...

2011/12/29 Garrett Serack <garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> You should be able to do a clean checkout:
>
> git clone --recursive git@xxxxxxxxxx:coapp/coapp.git

works nicely and well.

> And then build from a SDK command prompt (Actually, you *should* be able to
> build from *any* command prompt)
>
> cd coapp
>
> tools\ext\ptk build release
>
> (or)
>
> tools\ext\ptk build debug

The path to ptk is different:

ext\tools\ptk.exe

> And PTK should build the binaries for you.

The environment seems to work well, but there is still the problem with afxres.h
Here is my log:

https://gist.github.com/1547936

> I'm still getting around to putting the instructions together for being able
> to digitally sign it yourself with a self-generated certificate, but at
> least this should get you binaries from scratch, without visual studio
> professional+ :)

Cool. I think it will help adopting CoApp by new developers and contributors.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Member of ACCU, http://accu.org