CALL TO ACTION: Google Summer Of Code

You may have heard that the Outercurve foundation has been accepted as a Mentoring organization for Google Summer of Code.

http://www.outercurve.org/Blogs/EntryId/48/Outercurve-is-Participating-in-the-Google-Summer-of-Code

Ideas Page: http://www.outercurve.org/Overview/SummerofCode

What we need:
- Students to build code! Please get the word out that CoApp (and Opensource on Windows in general) needs students for GSoC . Student applications start March 26th :
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2012

Find any students

- Mentors -- I've got 3 or 4 folks already volunteered; if we get a few students, we may need more. Anyone who can act as a mentor, I'd ask that you APPLY IMMEDIATELY http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2012 so we can show strong support for our project. Request to be a Mentor for the Outercurve Foundation. (Mention 'CoApp' in the message)

- More Ideas -- We can always use more ideas of things to build for #CoApp ... (not just making shallow-forks), but some new innovative tools.

Student applications open in four days.

We need action on this ASAP.

Getting More Students and Ideas gets us more slots!!