From: coapp-developers-bounces+garretts=microsoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:coapp-developers-bounces+garretts=microsoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mateusz Loskot
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2012 2:30 AM
To: Fredrik Sundqvist
Cc: coapp-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Coapp-developers] How to uninstall CoApp?

On 14 April 2012 08:59, Fredrik Sundqvist <fsundqvist@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You can remove CoApp and all related CoApp stuff with:
> http://coapp.org/cleaner

Yes, I tried the cleaner, but it when I try to install fresh version I'm getting some confusing results.
I hope the screenshot attached will make it through to the list.

So, here is what I did:

1. Launched the cleaner and wiped out all CoApp stuff 2. Downloaded and launched the recent CoApp Toolkit installer.
3. The installation goes fine until the point where I see screen coapp-still-installed.png 4. I go for Remove.
5. Then I launch the installer again and now I see this coapp-still-wants-reinstall.png

Does it look right?

In spite of that, it seems the recent CoApp Toolkit has been installed

C:\Users\mloskot>coapp -version
Outercurve Foundation CoApp Version 1.2.0.154 for x64 ...

Best regards,