From: coapp-developers-bounces+garretts=microsoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [coapp-developers-bounces+garretts=microsoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Fredrik Sundqvist [fsundqvist@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 10:05 AM
To: coapp-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Coapp-developers] Unable to clean out the old versions of CoApp

Hi,

I have problem installning CoApp on my computer. When I try to install
CoApp it says I have an old version of it (yes, I have installed CoApp
before but removed it with CoApp Cleaner).

So basically the installer tries to remove CoApp but it fails and
gives me Sad face of Death:

"Unable to clean out the old versions of CoApp.
For assistance you can visit http://coapp.org/help/619";

Unfortunately the url doesn't work so I don't know what to do.

Best regards,
Fredrik Sundqvist