Re: CoApp for Visual Studio

It's compatible with VS11 and you should you use it in VS test environment for now.

Henrik

From: Garrett Serack [mailto:garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 29. kesäkuuta 2012 18:40
To: Henrik Juvonen; coapp-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: CoApp for Visual Studio

I started getting closer to testing this out earlier this week.

I installed the Visual Studio SDK, and compiled it--is it in a state to install yet, or do I have to use it in the VS test environment right now?

Oh, and do we know if this is VS11 compatible? I spend most of my time in VS11 these days since the debugger tends to lock up  a lot less.