Updating your MSDN subscription

Hey folks, I know that many people here get an MSDN subscription from me to work on CoApp and CoApp packages.

If you have an MSDN Subscription, and it's expired (which a lot have) mail me back directly (don't spam the list) and I'll send you a form to fill out to get it renewed.

It'll only take a couple minutes, and with a bit of luck, we'll try have it fulfilled this week so you can get access to Windows 8 and VS 2012.